Just to say "Hi, folks!" (and a little more)
01-04-2015, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 05:51 PM by Luiz C. Vieira.)
Just to say "Hi, folks!" (and a little more)
Hi, folks.

It's been a while...

I was not even aware of the forum's new look... I felt a bit lost, though.

I actually had to create a new account so I am now a junior member... Could not remember what e-mail shoudl I use, not even sure if the e-mail I had back in 2001 still exists (do not know which one, beleive me)

My calcs are packed for sometime now, I think it is time to put the batteries in and give them some breathing time.

I will be back soon, promise. Unfortunately I have been trying to prove a 53 YO teacher can still teach computer science with new technology instead of teaching how to use a computerssaurus rex running plain-text and keyboard-only OS's... I've been dealing with W7, W8, Ubuntu 14.10, network security, Java environment & development, distributed systems, Arduino-based interface with Tablet (Android) apps, and some more basic subjects. Main problem is that I had to learn almost all of it by myself in the last 2-3 years so I could survive as a teacher, and I had to do it right.

My newest calc is a Prime, bought last year (October 2013) and I did not have the time yet to read the ACTUAL downloaded manual... As I said, it's been a while...

See U soon.
Luiz
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just to say "Hi, folks!" (and a little more) - Luiz C. Vieira - 01-04-2015 05:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)