Love the calculator, orange print a problem
12-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Love the calculator, orange print a problem
The Prime just arrived yesterday after an excrutiatingly long, two week trek across the U.S. I ordered from Amazon, who is using FedEx Smartpost these days for their free shipping. They load it on a truck, and the truck gets there when it gets there. I won't be using that mode anymore. I'll gladly pay shipping for something like this if I ever have to do it again.

I love the calculator except for one thing. My 67 year old eyes can't see the orange print on the buttons. For one, the orange symbols are too small, and two, the color contrast is such that I can't even make out the symbol. I'm going to have to print out a full sized or larger photo of the calculator from the manual and color in the symbols, keeping the photo nearby so I know what each orange symbol is. All I can say is, "What were the engineers thinking with the orange color?".

Now to learn some new math and graphs! I'm also a programmer from way back (like 1960s), and can't wait to try some programming too. Fun!! Have started watching the forum regularly. This is a great place.

Take care all.

Bill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Love the calculator, orange print a problem - timetraveller - 12-11-2014 01:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)