[WP-34S] Cable and flashing options for Mac users
01-24-2015, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 08:52 PM by John Galt.)
RE: [WP-34S] Cable and flashing options for Mac users
Please be assured that I value everyone's contribution toward addressing my stated goal: Cable and flashing options for Mac users.

There is no need for anyone to denigrate anyone else's ideas. They are all valuable. I have plenty of experience as an EE and can decide the merits of each one on my own.

Anyone with similar experience coming across this thread and finding Jose's schematic is likely to conclude the same thing I did - which was "that's a lot of work for a few LEDs". Or, "why not just get yourself a nice Windows PC". Or worse, "why bother using a calculator when you can get an app that does exactly the same thing". All valid opinions, but the reasons I'm doing this are purely for my own self-satisfaction. I built Jose's circuit simply because I determined it will be beneficial to my needs. (Pictures are coming, I promise!)

Some people like football, or golf, or watching TV. I don't understand them any more than I can expect them to understand me :-)

(01-24-2015 06:03 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  I don't think anything useful is accomplished by trying to decide for other people, which is a better solution.

Exactly!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP-34S] Cable and flashing options for Mac users - John Galt - 01-24-2015 08:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)