HP-19Bii variables and plotting
11-17-2014, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:33 AM by x34.)
HP-19Bii variables and plotting
Well, now I can write programs using HP-19Bii solver, but there are questions:

1. Is it possible to get two or more results after an equation is solved? i.e., I need a pair of values, not one. Maybe it is possible to somehow convert the pair into polar or descartes form? --Solved, use MenuVars+RCL.
2. What is the way to VIEW values of menu variables in solver? --Solved. RCL+MenuVar.
3. Is it possible to store results to variables which could be used outside the solver? Maybe, some financial list? - Partially solved, lists should work.
4. Is there any possibility to use plot in solver, and/or plot functions? Maybe, somebody has a program (or any way) to plot sin(x) at least?

tia,
x34

P.S.

I've found somewhat arcane description http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...e=bpia5155

"Is it possible to access data stored in the CFLO and SUM lists from the solver? HP 19bii: Yes. See section on "Solver Functions that use CFLO Lists," and "Solver Functions that use SUM Lists" in the sections that follow this table. "

It says you can use SUM/CFLO lists in solver. Are there any non-financial examples using these lists (17B or 19b)?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-19Bii variables and plotting - x34 - 11-17-2014 08:34 AM
RE: HP-19Bii variables and plotting - x34 - 11-18-2014, 07:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)