Just got my first palmtop - 200LX
09-16-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Just got my first palmtop - 200LX
(09-16-2014 01:16 PM)Waon Shinyoe Wrote:  Thank you guys Wink Especially Dave Britten!

(09-15-2014 07:43 PM)Dave Britten Wrote:  Some other important hot-keys:

You can use Fn-Space (zoom) to adjust the font size for DOS programs. For the zoomed-in modes, use Fn-Arrow Keys to pan the display around. There's also a command line program that will turn on/off automatic cursor tracking in the zoomed modes.

Also, press fn-* and fn-/ to select from a couple different "color" palettes for CGA emulation. This helps immensely for some programs. One of those key combos inverts the display, and the other selects a different mapping of colors. I forget which is which.

That's exactly what I wanted: switch the color mapping for CGA emulation. Unfortunately any of the hot-keys Fn-Arrow, Fn-* and Fn-/ doesn't work on my 200LX. ON-/ does invert the display( which is documented in the PDF manual), but ON-* doesn't work as well.

Oops, you're right; it's On+(hotkey), not fn+(hotkey). That's what I get for typing that up without my 200LX nearby for reference.

Corrected list:

Fn-Space: Zoom (text-mode programs)
On-/: Invert display
On-*: Switch "color" palettes (the effect is subtle if you aren't using a program that really benefits from it)
Menu-(Arrows): Pan text-mode display while zoomed in
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just got my first palmtop - 200LX - Dave Britten - 09-16-2014 01:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)