New Version: 2014.0702 (EXTREMLY MINOR - SS410 USERS ONLY)
08-19-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 07:36 PM by Tim Wessman.)
New Version: 2014.0702 (EXTREMLY MINOR - SS410 USERS ONLY)
Hello,

You may see an update pop up in the connkit shortly. This is only calculator firmware and only applies to users who are using the StreamSmart 410. If this is not you, I'd recommend not installing it as there is no reason to do so. If your streamers are working fine, no need to install it either.

Basically, it turns up the provided power on the USB port when the streamer is in use since some people had issues with the streamer not working when the battery was completely drained. It would start working after about 3 minutes or so, but this will fix that so it will work immediately.

The revision number changed by 1.

Please do not ask when/if/what future updates will come out. That is information that cannot be given.

Quote:Internal Versions
-----------------
Firmware Version: 2014 07 02 (6031)
Virtual Calculator Version: 2014 03 31 (6031)
Connectivity Kit: 2014 03 31 (6026)

Description
-----------
This release of the HP Prime Graphing Calculator firmware addresses issues related to sensor detection when using the HP StreamSmart 410 (NW278AA). Only the Prime Data Streamer application on the calculator has changed. The Virtual Calculator and Connectivity Kit have not changed.

Backward Compatibility
----------------------
This release only applies to the HP Prime Graphing Calculator (G8X92AA) and StreamSmart 410 (NW278AA). There is complete backward compatibility.

Target Customer
----------------------

This release is for customers using the HP StreamSmart 410 (NW278AA). This is an optional release for customers who are not using the HP StreamSmart 410 (NW278AA).

New Functionality (Connectivity Kit)
------------------------------------
None.

New Functionality (Calculator Software)
---------------------------------------
None.

New Functionality (Virtual Calculator)
--------------------------------------
None.

Resolved issues and changes excluding CAS
-----------------------------------------
1. When utilizing the HP StreamSmart 410 (NW278AA), the HP Prime Graphing Calculator (G8X92AA) now provides power over the USB port.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Version: 2014.0702 (EXTREMLY MINOR - SS410 USERS ONLY) - Tim Wessman - 08-19-2014 07:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)