RCL-57 now available at the App Store
08-12-2022, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2022 03:33 AM by Steve Simpkin.)
RE: RCL-57 now available at the App Store
Outstanding! I had bought a HP-25 in mid 1977 shortly before the TI-57, 58 and 59 were available and mostly stayed with HP models for school/work after that. I now enjoy catching up on programmable calculator models that I missed out on over the years.

I seem to have found two different manuals for the TI-57. A 94 page version named "TI-Programmable 57 Introduction to Programming" and a much longer 244 page version titled "Making Tracks into Programming". They are both copyright 1977. The latter one is mentioned in the TI-57 pamphlet from TI so I assume that is the more common one that initially came with the calculator. Maybe someone could shed some light on why there were two manuals. Perhaps the smaller manual was used with the later TI-57s as the selling price when down over time.
http://www.datamath.org/Sci/MAJESTIC/TI-57.htm

RCL-57 works really well on my phone and has a great set of features. I am having a log of fun learning with it. Thank you, Pauln Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RCL-57 now available at the App Store - Steve Simpkin - 08-12-2022 03:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)