Let's vote for suggestions and bugs
07-11-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 08:20 AM by eried.)
RE: Let's vote for suggestions and bugs
(07-11-2014 06:34 AM)Karl-Ludwig Butte Wrote:  Thanks eried, for the good idea but I wonder how this collection can be put to good use. Has anybody discovered an interface to re-program the system like it was done with the HP-20B/30B? Could it be accomplished to implement a new firmware as open source community project (sorry if this was discussed before)?

Best regards

Karl

Well, I don't think that is the first idea comes to mind to me for proposing suggestions and voting, this is like plan b if device goes viral an hp still does not improve anything.

More realistically: hp sales go normally, everyting stays the same, slow paced improvements, or device fails, hp sells calculator division to chineses Big Grin

(07-11-2014 05:40 AM)Angus Wrote:  As long as we don't know what is going on with hp and I would consider something like that worthless.
I see little sense in spending time for the prime thinking about additional features, formulating suggestions and working out bug, knowing that hp is likely to ignore all that.

The problem is that there is no much else to do, but that brainstorming platform does not seem to use much effort either. I dont think it is totally worthless anyway as you say, times are different :> just think about the xbox one.

It is depressing to try something and find a bug (happens to me every 10 keypresses or taps in the prime) and find a forgotten forum post with a similar bug, buried in time.

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's vote for suggestions and bugs - eried - 07-11-2014 08:17 AM
BREAK still reboot the calc - Oulan - 07-21-2019, 09:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)