advice on doing videos of calculator operations
07-10-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: advice on doing videos of calculator operations
(07-10-2014 12:12 PM)Dieter Wrote:  The only low-end Nikon SLR at that time was the brand new EM, a camera without manual exposure control (aperture priority auto only) that was exclusively available in black. Which - except in higher end models - was quite unusual at that time. It also was one of the very first cameras with a beeper. ;-)

So you got the original VS-3. In this case it should feature a tiltable center column. This could be very useful here since it allows the camera to look downward while the calculator rests on a table or on whatever you like – but without any mechanical connection to the camera. So you can do anything with the calculator without the slightest effect on the camera position.

Yeah, it was the EM, that was a great little camera and I used it for many years (maybe decades) with no problems and great pix.

This setup will work fine for my purposes, I think (I had to remove the camera from the tripod so I could take the picture!). It will record upside-down, but I think Youtube lets you rotate 180 degrees.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice on doing videos of calculator operations - Don Shepherd - 07-10-2014 02:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)