[BUG-GUIDE] when transfering mViewer GX programs
07-08-2014, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 02:20 PM by alexzkter.)
RE: [BUG-GUIDE] when transfering mViewer GX programs
(07-08-2014 10:59 AM)critor Wrote:  Hi,

It's not you - there are memory leaks in the HP-Prime.
So you are limited in the number of huge programs you can run in a row.

Do not try to edit those huge programs.
If there is an error or a bug, just reset the calculator and rerun the last program.

You're right, but I'm not trying to run huge programs.
It's 150-300 kB programs we're talking about here.
And also, my calculator crashes 7 out of 10 times when I expand the list of contents of it in HP connectivity kit, fortunately or not I realized your can drag the programs from your pc to the calculator without having to expand.
I guess not only transfering files is a problem, but also reading the content of the calculator itself. When I expand the contents of the calculator and it crashes, I've realized only 3 or 4 programs are being listed instead of the 8 or 9 that I currently have.

By the way, this morning I went to the 'About HP Prime' section under help, so I could read the firmware version and post it here, then I turned off the calculator. I just turned it back on, and it's stuck there. I can't exit this menu or do anything, although touching the screen when it gets a little darker makes it light up again. On-symb did its job.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BUG-GUIDE] when transfering mViewer GX programs - alexzkter - 07-08-2014 02:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)