Do you recommend buying the "HP Prime Graphing Calculator App"?
01-07-2022, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2022 04:29 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: Do you recommend buying the "HP Prime Graphing Calculator App"?
(01-07-2022 03:33 PM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote:  I prefer using the hardware instead of apps and there is no way that I know of, of transferring programs from the apps to the computer (yet).

Um, you just put them on the same IP network (phone and Connkit), join the prime app to the connectivity kit, and away you go....

I once accidentally was sitting in Vancouver, Canada running the test system. It started running but I could not figure out why my emulator was not doing anything. I messed with it for about 5 minutes before I got an instant message from the test lead in Colorado asking "Something really weird is going on with my prime emulator..."

Yeah, was running the test across the HP network to his computer. You can do the same with a phone app, or any version of the Prime software (except the "free" app one) which has connectivity disabled

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you recommend buying the "HP Prime Graphing Calculator App"? - Tim Wessman - 01-07-2022 04:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)