Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation
10-15-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation
(10-15-2021 09:38 AM)cdmackay Wrote:  I value your articles, posts, and collection. I never comment, because I feel i've nothing to say worthy of contribution in comparison, I just gaze in awe.
I share that sentiment. As I mainly and probably blasphemously collect calculators for nostalgia's sake and technical fascination most of your, Valentin's articles are far beyond my mathematical grasp. From time to time I resolve to improve my maths to be able to appreciate their finer points (and enjoy my HPs more) but life with a job and a family tend to get in the way. So I am still looking for a good book to revive my long-forgotten highschool maths and show a path beyond it.

I also like your "long live" articles and can't praise Isaac Newton's peek into 20th century technology enough. I am not a regular visitor even here, so I won't see every update, but please be assured that your articles are welcome and appreciated very much. Thank you and my apologies for not expressing that sooner!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation - Siegfried - 10-15-2021 10:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)