Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation
09-18-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation
Wow! What an update. I just spent a couple of hours scanning through most of the files in the most recent update.

I was particularly happy to a scan of the Spanish 34C Advanced Math book, since Valentín had mentioned that in the past. I haven't had a chance to look through the programs yet, but I was really impressed with the detailed instructions. Most of all, I appreciate the program listings with comments on how the program works. One of my pet peeves in the calculator world is that we have so many great programs but most seem to be completely uncommented, leaving the curious reader to figure out how they work. Even though I don't speak or read Spanish, it will be worth it to study this book. I'll just have to get Scottie to translate for me. Smile

I also enjoyed the article on the sodoku-like domino game (sorry, I can't find that now).

If I'm even thrown in solitary confinement with just one website to read, it will be Valentín's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation - David Hayden - 09-18-2021 12:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)