2021: Examples of CAS-type programs
05-02-2021, 07:19 PM
RE: 2021 Examples of CAS-type programs
Hello
With or without "original firmware" is the same, because third-party applications that are not factory integrated do not count.
But assuming third party applications, HP-Prime CAS is far inferior to KhiCAS as it does not include all the functions that can be executed within the calculator hardware.
I do not even understand what is the difficulty for hpprime CAS to include almost all the Xcas functions, Bernard said that it is not him who decides which functions are made visible or not. This implies that the functions are hidden or could be included very easily.

I hope that the hp-prime development group will reconsider it and give us the possibility to have almost all the Xcas functions in the hp-prime, they do not lose anything, on the contrary we all win.
Or why don't they want to include the full CAS? What limits this inclusion RAM, hardware?

Only in the first example I show that we need the autosimplify() function since when redistributing a code I have to tell the user, manually he has to modify some flags, but within a code I need to automatically change the flags and in this case it is no longer feasible to tell user to change x flags again.

Remember that I use a translator, please let me know if any word sounds bad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 Examples of CAS-type programs - compsystems - 05-02-2021 07:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)