newRPL - Ideas for "graphical" programming of math problems
05-11-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: newRPL - Ideas for "graphical" programming of math problems
Hi, I'm Sergei, structural engineer from Russia.

I interesting in for graphing calculators. I have in my collection: TI-89T, HP Prime G2, HP 50g (ROM 2.15) and Casio Classpad 330 Plus.

To be honest, I'm novice in RPL (the most used calculator for me - TI-89T).

Now that concerns my post. As far as I understood, honoured Claudio L. set the question broader than something affecting only HP calculators on the RPL. He wrote:
Quote: Has anyone seen of any other ways to represent math, physics or engineering problems without too much programming? I mean to draw new ideas to give form to something useful, if there's something cool out there that I've missed I want to know about it.

That's why I turned his attention to a tool I know (on this subject). I think this corresponds to the subject of the discussion. I had no intention of spamming.

P.S. I didn't create a "new user ID" (by the way, what is that? login?). I just asked David Hicks to review my situation. And he made the decision to unban me (for which I thank him very much).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Ideas for "graphical" programming of math problems - Columbus - 05-11-2021 05:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)