Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns
04-24-2021, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021 05:55 PM by 3298.)
RE: Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns
I did find somebody, actually. The bug has been officially filed yesterday, but no response yet. (Not that I expected one so quickly.)

The prevalence of real names or mail addresses used as usernames on this forum was what I was banking on - I hoped that one of you would play the "too late for privacy anyway" card, and now I actually got two of you. You may have noticed that I use a pseudonym instead ... I think that's a result of growing up when the internet was a thing already (I believe I'm younger than most of you by quite a margin: <30), as well as having a rare first name, rare last name, and globally unique combination of these. Such things made me value privacy more.

That said, my real name is on the internet (e.g. in a local newspaper's digital archive) ... just not associated with my online activities and the online identities (yes, plural) connected to them.

Thanks you very much for the offer though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns - 3298 - 04-24-2021 05:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)