The Role of the Graphing Calculator in 2021 and Beyond
04-18-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: The Role of the Graphing Calculator in 2021 and Beyond
It has been more than seven years since the introduction of HP-Prime, and it is now obvious to me that this calculator rightfully occupies a leading position among modern graphing calculators. Especially pleased with the two latest versions of HP-Prime Pro. apk: finally, some minor issues that caused some inconvenience were fixed. In my opinion, in many practical applications, there will never be an alternative to graphing calculators.
HP-Prime is a very complex calculator, and often relatively simple tasks can be solved more efficiently on other calculators. Nevertheless, it is encouraging that HP-Prime can be a great assistant for many years to come. I`m not sure about the reliability of the HP physical calculator, so I prefer the app on my smartphone (which has a vibration response and keyboard sound). From this perspective, smartphones and tablets pose a threat to the HP-Prime calculator market by not promoting the purchase of a physical calculator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Role of the Graphing Calculator in 2021 and Beyond - Hlib - 04-18-2021 04:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)