3 HP71Bs for sale, varied condition
10-10-2020, 02:55 AM
3 HP71Bs for sale, varied condition
I've purchased these from eBay over the years, and they're in varying states of repair.

I'm debating listing them on TAS, but would rather see them go to collectors here, and pricing accordingly.

Here are photos with serial numbers. All of them have battery doors, which I left off for the photographs so you could see the contacts.

One is in good shape, powers on, with an untested HP-IL module and an untested card reader. S/N 2450A00487. Asking $400.

One has minor corrosion damage and a previous owner attempted to replace some of the battery contacts with a foam spacer and metal contacts. It powers on reliably from batteries, but the connections are a bit of a kludge. S/N 2633A00050. Asking $250.

One does not power on reliably from batteries; there's heavy corrosion damage. The display is showing discoloration around the edges like the LCD has been overheated (not very visible in the photos). I've gotten it to work on batteries before, but I wouldn't trust it with data or programs unless it was on an AC adapter. I suspect it would be good for parts. S/N 25107A00524. Asking $150.00.

Will ship via USPS to US addresses. PayPal preferred.

It may take me up to a week to get these to the post office to ship; they're at my house, while I've been evacuated due to the wildfires in California. I'm going back there every few days to check the mail, and can pick them up and ship them when I'm there.

If these prices seem unreasonable, let me know; I paid more for them when I bought them, but I'm not in a position right now to need three more (there's one on my desk in good working order), and I don't have the time to rehabilitate them myself.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Attached File(s)
.pdf  HP-71Bs for Sale.pdf (Size: 1.76 MB / Downloads: 34)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
3 HP71Bs for sale, varied condition - KF6GPE - 10-10-2020 02:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)