ColorCube: Navigating and Selecting Colors in the Context of an RGB Color Cube
06-06-2014, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 02:48 PM by Jsather.)
ColorCube: Navigating and Selecting Colors in the Context of an RGB Color Cube
The possible colors of an RGB Pixel can be thought of as a color cube with edges aligned on red, green, and blue axis. ColorCube draws the color cube in slices, and allows you to navigate about and select colors within the context of the color cube.

ColorCube Rem is heavily remarked and causes syntax errors due to comments in the middle of certain commands. I'm attaching it only for program documentation. ColorCube NoRem has no remarks and compiles without error.

ReadMe ColorCube.docx describes operation. Also, the Help key is active and offers a basic overview. The ReadMe file was originally .rtf. The Web page wouldn't allow attachment of an .rtf file for some reason so I did a quick save as Word file. Please let me know if the ReadMe file gives any trouble.

I've attached screen captures showing examples of Course and Fine Mode. I had trouble getting these at first but managed it eventually via judicious placement of a FREEZE command.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.docx  ReadMe ColorCube.docx (Size: 18.5 KB / Downloads: 65)
.txt  ColorCube NoRem.txt (Size: 34.22 KB / Downloads: 80)
.txt  ColorCube Rem.txt (Size: 66.49 KB / Downloads: 66)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ColorCube: Navigating and Selecting Colors in the Context of an RGB Color Cube - Jsather - 06-06-2014 09:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)