[BUG] Spreadsheet Copy Multiple Cells Causes Crash
12-18-2013, 04:51 PM
[BUG] Spreadsheet Copy Multiple Cells Causes Crash
I actually reported this bug previously in the old forum, but it received few responses and I just want to be sure that HP has seen it for a fix in the next firmware release. This bug only occurs in the physical Prime and not the Emulator.

1. Save the Spreadsheet App as a new file, say Test. Entry mode is either algebraic or Textbook.
2. Select blank cells E1 through M1. Press Shift Copy. The Copy confirmation is shown. Nothing bad happens.
3. Enter formulas and values into cells E1 through M1: =C1*D1,=E1*D1^2/12,=E1*C1^2/12,=E1*A1,=E1*A1^2,=E1*B1,=E1*B1^2,=E1*A1*B1,0. Zeros appear in all the cells as expected, since cells A1 through D1 are blank.
4. Select cells E1 through M1 (9 cells). Press Shift Copy. The calculator reboots and resets !
5. Select cells E1 through I1 (5 cells). Press Shift Copy. The copy confirmation is shown. Select cells below and perform Shift Paste. All is good and the contents of the cells pasted are correct.
6. Power Off to save the work and On again.
7. Select the remaining cells J1 through M1 (4 cells). Press Shift Copy. The calculator reboots and resets !
8. Select cells J1 through K1 (2 cells). Press Shift Copy. This works and the pasted cells are correct.
9. Power Off to save the work and On again.
10. Select the remaining cells L1 through M1 (2 cells). Press Shift Copy. The calculator reboots and resets !
11. Select cell L1 (1 cell). Copy / Paste works.
12. Select remaining cell M1 (1 cell). Copy / Paste works.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[BUG] Spreadsheet Copy Multiple Cells Causes Crash - Michael de Estrada - 12-18-2013 04:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)