permission to use and modify the hp41 font
05-05-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: permission to use and modify the hp41 font
i'm sorry for the misunderstanding. let me explain:
in my post, i also asked if there are other fonts, besides the two mentioned. in my interim search, i also found two more. one on github with the copyright notice "Free for use - by LCVieira - 2004" and another in a publicly accessible google-onedrive folder with the notice "Copyright 2002 S.E. Vincent - Licensed under GNU GPL". so my question is actually answered.

i would never claim the right to use something that i am not allowed to use. that's why i had write this post!

regarding the period: despite the pandemic, other posts were also commented in the same period. i am probably wrongly assumed, that with over 100 readers, someone might have an idea. i'm sorry to have misjudged that.

all the best,
bernd

(05-05-2020 02:58 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(05-05-2020 02:56 AM)Allen Wrote:  I do not understand how a lack of response within 24 hours during a global pandemic implies consent for you to unilaterally assume fonts you didn't create are gnu-glp licensed?

1 +

I was ready to reply along the same lines, however Allen's comments were far more eloquent than mine would have been. And cleaner.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: permission to use and modify the hp41 font - be-sign.net - 05-05-2020 08:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)