Probaby gonna get a ton of flak for this but...
04-18-2020, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2020 11:22 AM by Solver.)
RE: Probaby gonna get a ton of flak for this but...
Whoops! Sorry, forgot I made this thread. lol Yes though, I meant RPN mostly. Thank you everyone for your answers!

For the record, I rather love Textbook entry. Anyone can read it and it's easy to use. Although, as people said, you obviously have to know the difference between 48/2(9+3) and (48/2)*(9+3), but I think we're all big boys and girls here and know the difference. And if you don't know the difference, then you probably shouldn't be using the HP Prime.

I will definitely assent that RPN has the advantage of giving you answers midway through a problem, should that be something you need, but I would argue, at least with the HP Prime and similar calculators, that if you really need the answers midway through a problem, you can and probably should just do it piecemeal. And with HP Prime's double-tap-to-copy-to-entry-field functionality, it's even super fast.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Probaby gonna get a ton of flak for this but... - Solver - 04-18-2020 11:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)