newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
08-02-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1487 [ including official build]
(08-02-2021 12:47 AM)compsystems Wrote:  Hello
With the latest release of NewRPL, I am motivated to use the simulation version.

In the PC version, the following key combinations are not working

Quote:While the Vars menu allows the user to enter into sub-directories, it does not provide any means to exit back into the parent directory. This is achieved with the UPDIR command (always accessible through the keyboard shortcut LeftShift-UP).

To go directly to the home directory, the HOME command (also always accessible at LeftShiftHold-UP) is used.

Petition:
: It is necessary that when pressing the virtual key some effect of pulsation is carried out, like for example inverting the color of the area of pulsation.

: To hold down the keys, without using a keyboard, an alternative may be to right-click the button

The UPDIR and HOME key combinations work just fine in the simulator. Both using the mouse and the keyboard.
Left shift is the Caps Lock key on the keyboard, right shift is Ctrl and Alpha is Tab.

I agree it would be nice to show some feedback, but it's very low priority right now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1487 [ including official build] - Claudio L. - 08-02-2021 04:34 PM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)