[VA] New update #011 available in my HP site (11 new files 11)
01-25-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: [VA] New update #011 available in my HP site (11 new files 11)

Hi, all:

Thanks to mfleming, lrdheat, Garth Wilson, Erwin, Paul Dale, Christoph Giesselink and Ángel Martin for your interest, for your kind and helpful replies and for the time it took you to post them, much appreciated.

Rest assured that I've read them very carefully and pondered all that is said in them. I agree with most of it but there are times when you must draw the line and the dismal interest/effort ratio is but the straw that broke the camel's back, there's been other severe calc-related disappointments I've suffered here recently, which I won't tell about as they involve third-parties which I'd rather not name.

I could (and am actually itching to) elaborate in detail and comment on the various points each of you raise but I know that I tend to be excessively wordy and anyway it would have little purpose. Thus, this is the last I'll say on this:

- I'll continue to upload new materials to my site but the schedule will be reduced from 10-12 files per week to 4-5 files every month or two, at most.

- I'll post no futher announcements here about any new uploads.

- Matter of fact, I'm presently leaving the forum for a while, as I lack the motivation to continue.

So, this will be my last post for the time being and I won't be replying to messages or PM's either.

Again, thanks to all 7 of you in particular, I deeply appreciate your caring.
Have a nice weekend and a nice year as well.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] New update #011 available in my HP site (11 new files 11) - Valentin Albillo - 01-25-2020 10:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)