Comparison of Python on Various Calculators?
01-21-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Comparison of Python on Various Calculators?
(01-21-2020 09:27 PM)Hlib Wrote:  Tell me, why are you worried about Python? I like CBasic by Sentaro21, which didn't fool me like HP with its 50g, 39gjj, 39gs etc business projects. Over the past 20 years, hewlett-packard has become a record holder for cheating potential users.

I am working now on mechanical engineering educational materials, mainly examples in various fields, but all of them numerical examples. I am looking for a good programming language which easy to learn and easy implement numerical methids in that language.

The CASIOs are cheap calculators, available in Europe and Python is portable between desktop PCs and handheld calculators. Thats why I am interested.

If user defined functions and more than 1 character length variable names are supported, this BASIC will be OK. Sometimes I think the TI-89 will be better than CASIO, but the cost of the real calculator is very important. Now I use a TI-30X Pro Mathprint and a HP 39GII emulator.

Csaba
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparison of Python on Various Calculators? - Csaba Tizedes - 01-21-2020 09:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)