My least favorite thing about the HP 65
12-29-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: My least favorite thing about the HP 65
(12-29-2019 05:46 AM)Paul Dale Wrote:  Mine is the missing BST.

I usually search for calculator in addition to the model number but still get some ink spam in the results.

Fair, but I'm still going with the damn ink cartridges. Smile With only 100 steps, I usually have enough labels sprinkled around to quickly get to the step I need.

It seems like -ink works well since it forces "ink" to not appear in the results. (But then you may then miss discussions of the best ink pens to use for labeling program cards.)

Some poorly designed search engines that think they know better than you what you want to see will often include results that are missing one of your search terms, or which include only tangentially-related terms. For example, ebay treats the terms calculator and computer essentially interchangeably unless you put the word in quote marks to force an exact match of one or the other. So searching for hp 65 calculator might require you to quote "calculator" to force the term to appear as-is if you're using Google or DuckDuckGo.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My least favorite thing about the HP 65 - Dave Britten - 12-29-2019 02:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)