If I were to buy an LED model...
11-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: If I were to buy an LED model...
(11-09-2019 11:07 AM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  And if you want the ultimate LED calculator from HP you need to look for an HP-67. That one is the latest (and best - or at least equal to the Ti59) LED calculator ever designed. But they have become rare and rather expensive and usually require some maintenance (card reader) before they can be used.

As you might expect from my forum name, yeah, this. The 67 is a tank, it's a brick, it's heaven in a calculator's body. I don't agree it's at all comparable to any TI (that I have seen). The build quality on HP just stomps the TIs to death. Functionality may go either way depending on which model but all the TIs I have ever owned have been poorly built, paint wore off, and they died untimely deaths. Just no comparison.

The 67s were becoming very expensive but lately I have seen a surprising number online for reasonable and even cheap prices. Keep looking around if you want one. I'm starting to believe it's possible to get one in decent condition without paying an arm and a leg.

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were to buy an LED model... - HP67 - 11-12-2019 08:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)