HP Prime: speculations, rumors, facts for the future
11-07-2019, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 09:45 AM by leprechaun.)
HP Prime: speculations, rumors, facts for the future
hello fellow HP-enthusiats,

I was wondering about what might be going on at HP-offices concerning their calculators.

Well, I chose the title of this thread on purpose. From pure speculations over rumors which often are quite reliable, to facts that I might have overlooked. Eveything is appreciated.
Although I know that HP won't officially announce or confirm anything, curiousity won.
We got a new Hardware, but the stagnation in the firmware/bugfix section caught my eye.

Are there any rumors or trustworthy information if they work on a major software release? I tend to call it major, because we didn't hear much during the last year? Could it be that there is a new project in progress and the prime reached the end of its (software) evolution?
The thing is, I thought about bying a G2-Version in addition to my physical and Android prime. Ridiculous, of course because I play with it sooo infrequently. But only thinking about more readable keys seemed to be worth it. On the other hand: if the silence on software means that Prime is a dead horse, or better there is something new to come, bying a G2 would make even less sense.

slainte and thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP Prime: speculations, rumors, facts for the future - leprechaun - 11-07-2019 09:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)