[Update - G1, Android] Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS
10-26-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS
I have some problems with the new firmware. My Prime is a G1, HW C, OS V0.050.640.
After installing the new fw everything seems good as always (I have installed every new fw and beta the past three years). All programs in place. After playing a while I started the python-app. Pressing OK: Prime restarted. Second try starting python-app, calculating something worked as expected but pressing Symb: Restart again.
Looking in the connkit (Win10, 64bit) Prime restarted again only opening the programs-tree (or sometimes the apps-tree).
I decided to reset the Prime completely (C-F-O - Format, Reset). Instead of restoring an old backup, I only tried to copy one simple program via connkit to the Prime. In connkit the program is visible and I can open it. On the prime the program is in the program library, but only 1k in size and after opening there is nothing! The program file is empty.
I also copied a whole HPPRGM. The app is on the Prime, but the corresponding program is empty. The same with all apps I copied!
So I restored my Prime back to Firmware 2.1.14181 (2018 10 16) and everything works fine again! So I don't think it's a Hardware problem.
Anybody similar problems?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS - froehlic - 10-26-2019 07:44 PM
Cosmetic Bug. - TheLastMillennial - 11-16-2019, 10:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)