[Update - G1, Android] Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS
10-24-2019, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 06:30 AM by FabVir.)
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS
Sorry, as I am new, I think I succeeded to install the beta calculator version after a few trials but don't know if the process I followed is ok.
I have a Prime G2 and a Mac with HP Connectivity Kit.
I installed the new beta version of the connectivity kit, then downloaded the zip of the calculator version, both G1 and G2, found the folders ...>Documents>HP Connectivity Kit>Firmware>PrimeG1 and PrimeG2, replaced all the files with the beta versions files in both folders, connected the calculator and updated; new beta version appears in the calculator and it is working.
Do I need to keep also the PrimeG1 folder or can I delete it from ...>Documents>HP Connectivity Kit>Firmware ?
Thanks

Update: solved deleting Hp Connectivity Kit beta and all related folders from Mac and reinstalled it.
Learned that both PrimeG1 and PrimeG2 are needed, and you must copy the contents of the Calculator zip beta folders inside them deleting the old contents.
Learned also that when you start the Connectivity Kit a MyCalc folder appears inside the Calculators folders and is updated every time you open the Connectivity Kit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS - FabVir - 10-24-2019 08:37 PM
Cosmetic Bug. - TheLastMillennial - 11-16-2019, 10:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)