[VA] Good News, Everyone: Announcing my brand-new HP-related site !
10-13-2019, 02:58 AM
RE: [VA] Good News, Everyone: Announcing my brand-new HP-related site !
Valentin, I'd like to add my quite late congratulations and heartfelt thanks for publishing your amazing set of Articles, Challenges, Threads and other materials at long last. I have collected many of these pieces over the years and thought I had most of them, but I now see that you've authored quite a bit more than I was aware of.

I truly like your straightforward, clear and easy-to-use listing format, including the short summary descriptions which I find provide good context for selecting articles to read when curious about some topic. Also, the cross-references you've included among the articles make it easy to follow a particular topic or machine with ease. Very convenient.

I'm sorry for my late comments, your announcement came immediately before HHC and it has taken much time to catch up with backlogged work.

Also, I'm glad you've also shared your many articles on Sharp machines, my second favorite handheld computing vendor Smile.

Lastly, I've only taken a very brief glimpse at the various art images you've shared, and I look forward to examining these more closely as time allows.

Thanks again Valentin, for sharing all these great works with the community, and thanks to Eric as well for the hosting and his efforts to provide the framework to share this great collection. Bravo!

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] Good News, Everyone: Announcing my brand-new HP-related site ! - rprosperi - 10-13-2019 02:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)