HP41 Card Reader bug in conjunction with X-Memory
08-02-2019, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2019 07:14 PM by Giuseppe Donnini.)
RE: HP41 Card Reader bug in conjunction with X-Memory
(08-01-2019 06:07 AM)hth Wrote:  I have written it off, it was four years ago. I just wanted to give a small warning to anyone that consider ordering it.

(08-01-2019 03:31 PM)Jake Schwartz Wrote:  I don't recall you telling about this at the time.....I would have offered an alternative right away. It is disconcerting to learn this years later, and your warning now seems to imply that you were somehow cheated. This is disappointing.

We can't let this pass unchallenged! Personally, I found Jake to be one of the kindest, most honest and helpful people in the entire HP calculator community. There cannot be the slightest doubt that he would have offered you a solution, had you simply taken the time to ask him. It would be a glaring injustice if there remained the slightest doubt about Jake's integrity and his truly outstanding PPC project.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP41 Card Reader bug in conjunction with X-Memory - Giuseppe Donnini - 08-02-2019 11:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)