(15C) Hydrometric Calculations (Portuguese)
06-13-2019, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2019 04:54 PM by Luigi Vampa.)
RE: (15C) Hydrometric Calculations (Romance language)
@SlideRule
I am afraid the document's tittle "Programas para cálculos hidrométricos" is written with the very same wording either in Galizian, in Portuguese... or in Spanish. It isn't a rare situation, since they are romance languages that grew up literally together in the Iberian peninsula.

THE FIRST CLUE: the first pages mention local authorities that have nothing to do with Galizian region, in Spain.
THE SECOND CLUE: the main editor's name... he has a 100% Portuguese name, he is not Galizian at all.
THE THIRD CLUE: São Paulo, Brazil, is mentioned.

So my guess, once again... Portuguese. AFAIK, there are some differences between Brazilian Portuguese and "European" Portuguese, but those should be minor in technical documents, I guess.
I can't properly speak Portuguese, but I travel to Portugal on a regular basis due to my work, and I start mixing some Portuguese vocabulary with my Español (Spanish)... ending up in what is colloquially called "Portuñol" >D

Saludos Saluti Cordialement Cumprimentos MfG BR + + + + +
Luigi Vampa +
Free42 '<3' I + +
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (15C) Hydrometric Calculations (Romance language) - Luigi Vampa - 06-13-2019 07:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)