Tried to get Elektronika MK-161
05-11-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: Tried to get Elektronika MK-161
I remember to read about the mk161 here in one of the threads some yeas ago but can't find it.

Meanwhile i have been following another forum dedicated to the DM42 where several members of this forum have registered themselves there as well.
One member identified as Vitasam mentioned that he acquired the mk161. Here:
https://forum.swissmicros.com/viewtopic.php?t=193#p2340

Maybe he can help?

Concerning sending money to a non secure business platform, i could tell you a few bad experiences i had. Fortunately it was small money amounts in every case. Curiously the "sellers" were allegedly Chinese in two cases and American in another.
I use to buy electronic components from Ukraine and Russia on ebay and never had issues with them.

What i know from the Russian native auction/selling sites is that usually they will not sell and will not answer to foreign queries, even from European neighborhood.
Basically they can not guarantee a successful business transaction abroad and chose to not sell.
And if they did reply to your query and they believe you got all the information ti proceed, they may not reply to further "redundant" queries. I had this experience in the past as well.

Now, spending 250 USD without any guarantee that you will get the goods only depend on how healthy you are Smile

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tried to get Elektronika MK-161 - jebem - 05-11-2019 07:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)