HP Calcs for sale - with links to pics!!!
04-22-2019, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019 08:31 AM by Jeff_Kearns.)
HP Calcs for sale - with links to pics!!!
[updated 04 May 2019 -- have only sold one so far... I have added pics of the HP-35!]
Over the years I have amassed a number of duplicate calculators and am thinking of parting with some of them - for the right price. I dislike eBay and wanted to test the waters here, among my fellow hpmuseum.org enthusiasts, before venturing into eBay, or kijiji territory.

For sale are the following - not as a package deal, but individually:

HP-42s - in excellent condition, including case.
HP-48SX - Excellent condition... with case and QRG
HP-49G+ -- Great condition however the '1' key is getting a tad loose... With case.
HP-41C with QUAD Memory Module - excellent condition, including case [SOLD 23 Apr 2019]
HP-35 version 2 (I think... printing is above keys) - excellent condition without battery pack but with charger. No case for this one, alas.

Serial # is 1302S XXXXX
Front label is HEWLETT PACKARD 35. 5 key does not the raised bump. The back label is pristine except for two beautifully drilled holes in it where the screws are!! Here are some links to pics.

HP-35 Front

HP-35 Front Label

HP-35 Back Label

HP-35 Display

HP-33E with charger, owner's handbook, HP-33E Applications, and Solving Problems with you Hp Calculator book.--- Fair condition. Batteries need to be 'snug' to ensure good contact. With case.
HP-35S - Excellent condition, but missing zipper case and battery cover.... blame my daughter for that one!
HP-15C - excellent condition. This one is a gem and would only be parted with for the 'right' price... Includes case.

Anyway, let me know what you guys and gals think, and let's see if someone will be the lucky recipient of a fine HP calculator!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP Calcs for sale - with links to pics!!! - Jeff_Kearns - 04-22-2019 11:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)