What has been the most you ever paid for a calculator?
07-09-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: What has been the most you ever paid for a calculator?
(07-09-2019 10:47 AM)coitboy2000 Wrote:  I may need to sell one of my 71b's now. No one needs three right ?

Well, what if 2 should suddenly fail? You can never be too sure...

Thanks for explaining about the ROMs, I didn't realize it was the same as the earlier post about the AMP ROMs.

I don't know what you're planning to update the EPROMs to, but I strongly recommend one of them have the JPC ROM installed. If you will be doing any programming at all on the 71B, the JPC ROM is by far the most useful and interesting module you can have.

The ML program in the current image is a program that is automatically run after a 71B Mem Lost (hence the name) occurs, so you should tailor the ML program to the kinds of settings you like to have in your machine, so they can be automatically restored if/when a Mem Lost occurs. Just let Sylvain know you want to tailor it and use the new one vs. the stock one in the image. Note that you can't test your ML program, if based on the original, as it uses some features in the JPC LEX file.

Good luck!

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What has been the most you ever paid for a calculator? - rprosperi - 07-09-2019 01:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)