[VA] SRC#005- April, 1st Mean Minichallenge
04-11-2019, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 02:14 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: [VA] SRC#005- April, 1st Mean Minichallenge
Hello Valentin,

(04-10-2019 09:54 PM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:  I don't understand why HP kept and still keeps inventing new programming languages particularized for this or that new calc when they already had the very best, most powerful ones. In the case of (HP71B-like) BASIC, a few extensions here and there ...

I don't understand that either. They had everything in that calculator already. And there is still a market for good quality BASIC programmable calculators as Ti shows us every day...
A reason why I like the Ti Voyage 200 so much is because for me it is kind of a 21st century successor of the HP-71B: With a dedicated typewriter keyboard, an excellent BASIC language and connectivity. Plus of course some modern goodies like a fast processor, plenty of memory, a graphic display and CAS.

(04-10-2019 09:54 PM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:  Nice pics, thanks for including them but I'd like to ask you a favour: could you please edit your post to replace those large pictures with smaller versions ? The large size ruins the format of the PDF I intend to create with this thread, as I usually do.

I just resized them to 640 pixels (for nostalgic reasons only because 640 x 480 pixels was at one time _the_ standard for video graphics displays...). If this is still too large I can reduce them further.

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] SRC#005- April, 1st Mean Minichallenge - Maximilian Hohmann - 04-11-2019 02:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)