Least expensive means of loading module ROMs into a 41?
03-26-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Least expensive means of loading module ROMs into a 41?
I bought a Clonix-D Module + Pic controller from Diego a couple of years ago which is brilliant. It allows you to write a number (up to 12 I think?) .MOD files to a single plastic module which takes up just one port on my HP-41CX. You can erase and put different modules on later if you want to change them.
PM me for further contact details if you want to.
P.S. I think the i41CX+ App is the best thing since ‘sliced bread’ as we say in the UK!
Full functionality plus every module ever made.
I have an ‘old’ iPhone 5S (my son, who followed me into the freelance IT Contracting World, changes his iPhone every 18 months so I gratefully get the hand me downs - currently the 6S+ as he’s just got an 8S+) on which I just have the i41CX+ and the Free42 apps. I was lucky to pick up my real HP-41CX 3 years ago for just £45 but I’ve never seen (or bought) an HP-42S for under £200 and/or an HP-97 (the one I started my IT Career on ) for less than £800. I’m not prepared to pay these sort of dealer inflated prices from guys with no interest in the incredible history of these machines, just an interest in what profit they can make!
Dennis

Denny Tuckerman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Least expensive means of loading module ROMs into a 41? - Leviset - 03-26-2019 02:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)