41CL - how to activate 9xxx configurations
03-19-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: 41CL - how to activate 9xxx configurations
(03-19-2019 08:12 AM)wok Wrote:  Last week I received my 41CL (V5 incl. time clone) and I am thrilled. I have worked through the available documentation and everything is pretty clear. The system is now updated to the latest rom_versions (21/02/2019) - it took just 20 minutes in CPONLY mode - and everything works as expected.

However, I have problems with loading predefined 9xxx configurations. In order to load i.e. 9MTH I need to have the extreme functions (YFNX) enabled at page 7. Whatever I do to load the 9MTH configuration leads to a configuration error, because the extreme functions are configured twice. Do I have to unprotect YFNX first ?

Is there someone who would let me know the easiest way of activating a predefined 9xx configuration after Memory Lost ?

From the MEMORY LOST condition:

XEQ "MMUCLR"
"YFNX"
XEQ "PLUGH"
"YFNF"
XEQ "PLUG1L"
XEQ "MMUEN"
XEQ "CFGINI"
XEQ "PLUG"
"9MTH 8"

I notice that the display flashes something (perhaps "1Z DC") when the calc is turned off with this configuration. I don't know if it's supposed to do that or not. It doesn't come from YFNX.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 41CL - how to activate 9xxx configurations - Monte Dalrymple - 03-19-2019 05:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)