Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
02-27-2019, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019 01:31 AM by TheLastMillennial.)
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
I've been having a frequent issue where when I have my Prime connected to my computer and the HP Connect is open. Sometimes when the cable gets bumped, or when I purposefully take it out, my Prime freezes and I have to use the reset button to get it back to normal. So far I haven't lost any information, but my apps keep getting disorganized whenever it occurs (why is that?) and I'd like to know if I'm disconnecting it wrong? Is there a 'eject' feature that safely disconnects the Prime?

Another question: why can't the Prime do an integral with limits of some number n to x? Although the TI 84 Plus CE can't do that either (on the calculation screen), it can at least graph it. The Prime won't even do that, it just gives a NaN value for each point and even errors out in CAS view. Why is this and is there a way I can get it to work?
Here's what I'm talking about:
[Image: sPLPIj4.gif]
(Note: I had the throttle turned off on the CE emulator, it's not nearly that fast on a physical calculator)

Cemetech | YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions. - TheLastMillennial - 02-27-2019 01:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)