Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
02-18-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
Yeah, I probably wont be programming too much on-calc on the go, I've basically switched to desktop programming. Though I did find a portable, roll-up keyboard on Amazon. Tongue

I got the free Prime emulator, (I found it funny it had 48 MB of RAM free but over 8 TB of ROM free) but it doesn't seem to support programming. I suppose that comes with the $20 version but I can't really get that. Is there a third party emulator that can dump my ROM and use the ROM image?

Unrelated, I found an HP Sprocket and out of curiosity I connected my Prime to it via the USB mico A to micro B adapter. I wasn't expecting it to work, but what did surprise me was that it got the Prime stuck in a boot loop until I unplugged it. I thought at first that it was because the Sprocket was trying to draw power from the Prime and the Prime didn't like that, but then I tested a fan that I connected to my CE (I also tested that much bigger fan in the video that my CE couldn't power, the Prime powered it just fine though the battery drained really quickly). Why would the Prime get stuck in a boot loop like that?

Cemetech | YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions. - TheLastMillennial - 02-18-2019 08:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)