Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
02-16-2019, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2019 11:21 AM by pier4r.)
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
(02-16-2019 03:45 AM)TheLastMillennial Wrote:   The compiler is written in C! It's not just a debate about what you can do with it, it's about what people have already done with it. Wink

That some people have done great things in C for calculators is not doubt. Like tichess for the ti89 (I use it as casual sparring partner) or newRPL on the 50g or C.Basic for the 9860 casio series.

My point was more from experience. I experienced that size(people doing results with C/assembly) is much smaller than size(people debating the usage of C/assembly). So the likelihood that a person says "yeah but I wish there were C/assembly, without it there is not much I can do" but then not producing any result even with those tools there is high. I only talk from experience.

Quote:I just counted like, 7 or 8 links in my post. Tongue
While you posted nice stuff from cemetech (thanks for sharing!) none of those is your work. You reviewed some of them, but you didn't do them as far as I can tell.
I asked about your works not your reviews. Of course, if you want to share.

For the IDE. Notepad++ plus UDL extensions, as Günther said, help a lot. Then from there copy and paste in the connectivity kit. You can expand the UDL with ease (and then you can share it as well).

I use notepad++ plus UDL extension also for user RPL on the 50g. Here: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/various-...er/notepad++

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions. - pier4r - 02-16-2019 09:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)