The fate of collected calculators.
01-24-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: The fate of collected calculators.
(01-18-2019 11:41 AM)grsbanks Wrote:  My partner is not in the least interested in calculators but knows the value of some of them, so should I die first, he'll know what to do with them and he knows that I'd rather they went to someone who would appreciate them for what they are rather than just a source of income.

You're lucky! My wife isn't the least bit interested either but she has no idea of the value of any of it. To her, these calculators are just junk I play with when I should be raking the snow, painting the grass, mowing the leaves or shoveling the house or something like that. If I am dying and I know it, I'll make a list of what I have and post it on this forum along with my address so anyone interested can make my wife an offer. She'll accept any offer since she thinks they're all worthless no matter how many times I tell her they're not. Who knows? You could get an HP 9110A for $20.00 or an Altair 8800 with ASR33 TTY for the price of shipping! Don't hold your breath, though. My latest checkup was superb. Low A1C, cholesterol, etc. Wink

Tom L
Cui bono?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fate of collected calculators. - toml_12953 - 01-24-2019 08:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)