Some of my algorithm ideas to deal with advanced mathematics with cas
12-26-2018, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018 03:55 PM by compsystems.)
RE: Some of my algorithm ideas to deal with advanced mathematics with cas
ENG(GOOGLE T.) Computational symbolic calculation algorithms are very difficult to code, I would like to have the power to help improve the GIAC core, since Bernard Parisse (BP) has done a great job and practically alone, while other symbolic calculation engines (mathematica, matlab-mupad, maple, etc) have many computer engineers and mathematicians working on the development of the nucleus, and also well paid $.

From my humble opinion, I believe that the great power that the HP company has should support the work of BP, that is, not only improve the firmware of hp-prime, but improve GIAC. since there would be mutual benefit, and not only economic, but support in the development of mathematical education.

SPN: Los algoritmos de cálculo simbólico computacional son muy difíciles de codificar, me gustaría tener el poder de ayudar a mejorar el núcleo GIAC, ya que Bernard Parisse (BP) ha hecho un gran trabajo y prácticamente solo, mientras que otros motores de cálculo simbólico (mathematica, matlab-mupad, maple, etc) tienen muchos ingenieros informáticos y matemáticos, trabajando en el desarrollo del núcleo y también bien pagados $.

Desde mi humilde opinión, creo que el gran poder que tiene la empresa HP (Hewlett packard) deberia apoyar el trabajo de BP, es decir, no solo mejorar el firmware de hp-prime, sino mejorar GIAC. ya que habría beneficio mutuo, y no solo economico, sino apoyo en el desarollo de la educacion matemática que tiene tantos problemas a nivel mundial.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of my algorithm ideas to deal with advanced mathematics with cas - compsystems - 12-26-2018 03:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)