HP 50g — import statistical data into hypothesis test
12-08-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: HP 50g — import statistical data into hypothesis test
(12-07-2018 11:53 PM)cdmackay Wrote:  AXL is new to me; most of my limited 50g knowledge comes from studying the HLP49 help file, which uses AXL in a code snippet but doesn't detail it as a command. I should get more familiar with the AUR Smile

thanks again, all who made suggestions. Clearly I have a lot to learn.

We all have much to learn! Smile I think of AXL simply as a toggler between arrays and lists. Whichever of the two you give it, the object is converted to the other.

Now it's my turn to learn some things, and possibly help to streamline this process even further. Specifically, which stats app (form) are you loading to perform the hypothesis testing? I see that there are two tests labeled as "T-Test", and my ignorance of statistics means that I'm not entirely sure of the appropriate means to experiment with this.

The reason I ask is this: it's possible to create a program which would populate multiple fields on the form with only one invocation, but to try this out I would need to know what values to use. If you wouldn't mind sharing a small example of your data and which form and values to select, I believe I could show you what I'm referring to. If this is something that you'd want to do fairly often, it might save you a lot of time (and keystrokes).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 50g — import statistical data into hypothesis test - DavidM - 12-08-2018 04:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)