These exact clones of vintage HP calcs are on my Android phone...
10-24-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: These exact clones of vintage HP calcs are on my Android phone...
I want to add that Olivier has never ever released an app that was not fully working on almost all Android versions *that existed at the time of release*. If Google was working properly, there should be full compatibility with newer versions of Android. Unfortunately that is not the case, and Google keeps breaking compatilbity with every new release. Furthermore there is a large number of different devices, with different sizes and resolutions, and you just can't predict a graphical behaviour on all of them...

The thing is, by the time Android 7 came, Olivier had other things to do in his life. Furthermore he did not have anymore access to a proper development environment, with Android tools licences and versions issues. But he is now back in business, and we shall welcome him back with flowers, not tomatoes ! I know he is a perfectionist and will make things right.

Because I am nice with him and am his favorite beta-tester, I am now playing with early versions of long overdue emulators: go32sii and go19bii ! But that's only for my eyes for now Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: These exact clones of vintage HP calcs are on my Android phone... - Vincent Weber - 10-24-2018 07:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)