Engineering Equation Library & Analysis
09-21-2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Engineering Equation Library & Analysis
Bernard,

I deleted all the older files from my Prime, and I just now downloaded these 2 files from your opening post to ensure I have the absolute latest versions:

EE_Analysis.hpprgm (not zipped)
EE Library.hpappdir.zip

I opened the HP Connectivity kit on my iMac, then dragged "EE_Analysis.hpprgm" into the Content section. I unzipped the other file and then dragged the entire "EE Library.hpappdir" folder to the Content section. Again, all the older files were deleted from my Prime, so I dragged "EE_Analysis.hpprgm" from the Content section into Programs (on my Prime). After that, I dragged "EE Library.hpappdir" from Content to Application Library (on my Prime).

When I press Blue-Shift & 1 (Program), I see the following listed:

EE Library (app)
EE_Analysis

With "EE Library (app)" selected there is of course no soft-menu to "Run" but when I select "EE_Analysis" then I see "Run" appear. But when I tap on "Run" I get the yellow circle with a "!" inside. And if I then press the Enter key, I get a program listing. If I then press the Esc key, I get an error dialog that says:

Syntax error in program line 1516

If I then press the Apps button and then tap on "EE Library," I see the Equation Entry fields:

<Blue Square> E1: <field>
<Red Square> E2: <field>
<Dk.Green Square> E3: <field>
<Orange Square> E4: <field>
etc.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Engineering Equation Library & Analysis - JDW - 09-21-2018 08:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)