Hp prime - bricked -stuck at the Hp logo
09-01-2018, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2018 04:26 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: Hp prime - bricked -stuck at the Hp logo
Once you think you've flashed the latest, hold down the backspace key while booting. Does that do anything?

If not, power it off/reset and hold down the ALPHA C - F - O keys. (all 3 at once) while the unit appears to be booting. Does a menu come up? Go into the FLS menu and do a format. 9 to reset (or reboot) once that is done. Any change?

You mention you are running the "Updater.exe" directly? I would recommend not doing that. Any calculator found in "updater" mode with the "recovery" showing should be detected and it will kick it off automatically. Running it directly can possibly mean the wrong update files get detected and it trys to use them. Please check on your system that there is no more then 1 place where the "PRIME_OS.DAT" and other files appear to ensure that it is not potentially flashing a version you are not intending to do.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hp prime - bricked -stuck at the Hp logo - Tim Wessman - 09-01-2018 04:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)