LIFUTILS 1.7.8 and pyILPER 1.7.2 beta release
08-16-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: LIFUTILS 1.7.8 and pyILPER 1.7.2 beta release
(08-15-2018 06:03 PM)jsi Wrote:  We have to thank Sylvain Cote for the specification of this feature.

Indeed, thanks for the excellent suggestion Sylvain! A very simple and elegant suggestion that will make tracing IL packets/data easier. This basically accomplishes automatically what I (and I'd guess many other folks) do, by manually inserting comments on the copy/pasted listings of packets. Very nice.

(08-15-2018 06:03 PM)jsi Wrote:  [additional 4th insert mode is] Already committed on Github. You may check out the development version (see the last chapter of the installation instructions).

This works perfectly, and it was an amazingly short turnaround time to build it. I looked at the diffs in git and am impressed at how easily this was added; a testament to well-written code.

Also, I now understand the difference between the pyilper-master.zip file and the pyilper-v-x.y.z.zip files prepared for controlled releases.

Thanks very much Joachim!

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFUTILS 1.7.8 and pyILPER 1.7.2 beta release - rprosperi - 08-16-2018 12:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)