Plastic slip cover so hard to take off!
07-28-2018, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2018 12:15 PM by ijabbott.)
RE: Plastic slip cover so hard to take off!
(07-28-2018 11:29 AM)JDW Wrote:  Ian, your tip seems to be for removing the cover when it is locked on the BACK of the calculator (when the calculator is in use), but I am talking about when the cover is placed over the LCD (when you store the calculator).

Actually, I meant the tip to apply equally to removing the cover from the front or back, although the remark about thumbprints on the screen only applies in one of those cases.

Quote:Thankfully, I thought ahead and purchased a soft case for the Prime. I was thinking that IN ADDITION TO the plastic slip cover, the soft case would add extra protection needed when a calculator is thrown into a backpack full of books and who knows what. If my daughter just stops using the slip cover completely, and relies on the soft case, then there is no problem unless she really bangs the calculator around. It would be best to have the slip cover on with the soft case too, which is why I posted my inquiry. It just boggles my mind how difficult this cover is to remove when locked!

Nice, but is it available in pink? Smile

— Ian Abbott
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plastic slip cover so hard to take off! - ijabbott - 07-28-2018 12:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)